• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

John Nye

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
jknye07 on October 27, 2023
I make lists by the hundreds each year and when creating email lists, there isn't a filter that conveniently accounts for all contacts that have opted out. This seems like an easy fix by adding one under "Email Subscription."
0 upvote
1 Reply
jknye07 on May 10, 2023
When adding contacts via a Company page, there should be an option to select and sync certain fields to copy over to the Contact's specific page. Like in Outlook, this function should allow users to sync Address, City/Region, State/Region, and HQ Ph read more
jknye07 on July 21, 2022
I would love to see Workflows in a calendar view. I have some campaigns that have call tasks I want to keep at a certain cadence for our inside sales person, keeping the task list size manageable. By doing this I also have to manually enroll people read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
jknye07 on December 20, 2021
Another slick feature to forms would be adding a HubSpot user's calendar directly to a form when a specific radio button is selected. A use case for this would be when setting up a product demo with us and we know (or the form is specific to) a cont read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
jknye07 on March 29, 2021
Hey there, Our B2B company has seen a lot of success with Plain Text emails and it would be great to have smart content available for those. The roles and geographies of the people we email differ in regards to the value we propose to them and read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
acaringi on December 12, 2016
It would be great if Hubspot had the ability to track how many replies I got to my marketing newsletters. A lot of our newsletters are designed to get people to reply to them instead of having them click on something, so really the reply rate is wha read more
642 upvotes
178 Replies
September 22, 2020
Didn't read through the whole feed but the functionality to knock people out of a workflow after directly replying to a worflow email would be an awe...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.