• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Antonio Cárdenas

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

PaulDerstine on April 25, 2017
I recently needed to update EVERY form individually to restrict certain email domains on each submission form.  It would have been a HUGE time saver if HubSpot had a global setting to allow me to simultaneously set these restrictions on all read more
299 upvotes
98 Replies
Participant
June 23, 2022
It would save us a lot of times and erros.
CaitlinRyan on August 24, 2017
We need to know the country code of all numbers submitted through our forms. It would be ideal if there was a country code drop down to select from that we could have on our web forms This is what HubSpot has on their forms on their website
208 upvotes
79 Replies
Participant
June 23, 2022
it would be super useful for us.
VivirenMalta on April 01, 2022
Possibility to add a delay until a task is marked as completed in Workflows There are some tasks that need to be created once another task has been done before.
0 upvote
0 Reply
VivirenMalta on March 25, 2022
Sometimes we have so many workflows creating tasks that you don't remember which Workflow created the task. Checking the record always shows tasks created by Workflow but it doesn't tell you which one.
1 upvote
1 Reply
dschroed on September 10, 2019
linked to these Forume messages, but no duplictates in the IDEA Forum: I need to be able to respond to instagram messages via my Hubspot account. Can you please look into utilizing the FB Business Manager API, to also integ read more
436 upvotes
166 Replies
Participant
February 21, 2022
I hope soon we can have this funtionality! Instagram API, is very limited but I hope it will get improved soon.
DitteBille on May 19, 2021
It would be extremely helpful to be able to create folders within folders - especially in the workflow folders as it is possible with lists today.
175 upvotes
46 Replies
Participant
December 16, 2021
We really need it as well. Is a very basic thing.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for VivirenMalta