• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Nick Genova

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

nggenova on February 03, 2021
I would like the ability to bulk delete custom objects the same way bulk deleting contacts works. Sometimes ideas or priorities change and some objects may need removed. Or, the limit of custom objects is reached and purchasing more may or may not b read more
24 upvotes
4 Replies
Solved
nggenova on July 23, 2020
I am testing a workflow. I want it to send myself an email if any of our contacts have a value other than zero in a custom property that I created. In the body of the email, I want the first and last name of the contact(s) who meet this criteria. Wh read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
rwong on June 22, 2020
Working with customers directly, I find that they are often daunted by importing in their data, especially if they’re new to HubSpot. As such, I want to share some useful tips I’ve compiled with the help of my teammates on how to plan smart before read more
30 upvotes
27 Replies
Participant
June 25, 2020
Hi @natsumimori Thank you for the information. Do you know if this will be changed in the near future?
rwong on June 22, 2020
Working with customers directly, I find that they are often daunted by importing in their data, especially if they’re new to HubSpot. As such, I want to share some useful tips I’ve compiled with the help of my teammates on how to plan smart before read more
30 upvotes
27 Replies
Participant
June 25, 2020
Hi @natsumimori Thank you for the information. Do you know if this will be changed in the near future?
Solved
nggenova on June 05, 2020
Hi. Does anybody here have Fiserv (Spectrum) as their core processor? Do you have an API with them or some type of connector. Or do you run a daily extract to keep HubSpot data current? Thank you!!!
Participant
June 08, 2020
Yes. We are looking for a way to keep our contact data in HubSpot updated realtime from our core system (Fiserv-Spectrum). How much is this API and a...read more
Solved
nggenova on June 05, 2020
Hi. Does anybody here have Fiserv (Spectrum) as their core processor? Do you have an API with them or some type of connector. Or do you run a daily extract to keep HubSpot data current? Thank you!!!
Participant
June 08, 2020
Yes. We are looking for a way to keep our contact data in HubSpot updated realtime from our core system (Fiserv-Spectrum). How much is this API and a...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.