• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Victoria Harkes

Building the bridge between Sales, Marketing and Customer Success at Bucketlist Rewards, the employee engagement and recognition platform transforming cultures around the world.

Activity

jennysowyrda on May 16, 2022
If you’re looking to become a HubFan, begin by engaging with our challenges and content within our HubFans Program . HubFans is open to everyone, and all Community members with an active community profile are welcome to join. read more
4 upvotes
12 Replies
Contributor | Partner
April 12, 2024
Likewise, my error is the same. It continuously runs through that cycle and when that error message appears the page refreshes itself and it loads ag...read more
If you’re looking to become a HubFan, begin by engaging with our challenges and content within our HubFans Program . HubFans is open to everyone, and all Community members with an active community profile are welcome to join. read more
4 upvotes
12 Replies
Contributor | Partner
April 12, 2024
Likewise, my error is the same. It continuously runs through that cycle and when that error message appears the page refreshes itself and it loads ag...read more
4 upvotes
12 Replies
Contributor | Partner
April 12, 2024
KPruett on January 27, 2023
Currently, the only way to see which form a user is set to receive notifications for is to manually check in every individual form's settings. It would be great if user's could quickly access a list of all form's that they're set to receive notific read more
30 upvotes
5 Replies
Contributor | Partner
November 02, 2023
On a wider scale in general, especially when folks join or leave an organization, it would be really helpful to see everywhere that particular user i...read more
RebeccaShultz on July 14, 2023
When I changed jobs, I lost ability to access my HubSpot Academy Certs and the history of posts in the community. Can we get a way to have an additional personal email attached to an account that does not give access to a paid account, but gives us read more
6 upvotes
2 Replies
Contributor | Partner
July 22, 2023
I cannot express how much I would appreciate this, I have so many certifications in particular spread amongst several previous employers/instances th...read more
Solved
JMayhew6 on November 07, 2022
I feel like some other companies/HubSpot users must have encountered this same issue that we are currently facing, and I'm curious to hear what solutions some of you may have come up with. Here's out problem in a nutshell. Come 2023, we need to read more
3 upvotes
8 Replies
Contributor | Partner
November 17, 2022
We had the same issue as we run several webinars and events each month and needed a way to keep track of who registered, who attended, who engaged, e...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges