• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Karine Pellat

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

ybaptiste on November 17, 2021
Make deal splits data available via public API
44 upvotes
15 Replies
November 18, 2021
This feature would help us from a reporting persepctive - can this be looked into please?
KarineP on August 27, 2021
Hello, It would be great if email templates in HubSpot were more interactive. I have seen examples of email templates / sequences where tickboxes were being used, allowing recipients to engage with the sender in the click of a button. This read more
KarineP on May 25, 2021
At the moment unerolling contacts from a sequence can only be done manually. Either from the sequence summary screen or directly from the contact record. This process is currently time-consuming and the sequence summary screen doesn't provide t read more
6 upvotes
2 Replies
June 11, 2021
I can't see this option at the moment unfortunately, can you provide more details around this? That would be much appreciated! 🙂
KarineP on May 25, 2021
At the moment unerolling contacts from a sequence can only be done manually. Either from the sequence summary screen or directly from the contact record. This process is currently time-consuming and the sequence summary screen doesn't provide t read more
6 upvotes
2 Replies
June 11, 2021
I can't see this option at the moment unfortunately, can you provide more details around this? That would be much appreciated! 🙂
KarineP on May 20, 2021
Hello, At the moment, it is not possible to restrict editing the unit price and/or the discount % value on the quotes tool. However, this functionality would be beneficial as it would help to create consistency by restricting users on editing read more
4 upvotes
0 Reply
KarineP on May 12, 2021
The 'Tasks' feature currently only displays an 'Associations' column, which in most cases refers to the contact name. It would be helpful to have visibility of both the 'assocated contact(s)' and the 'associated company' for each task under the read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.