• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Katie Liston

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

katieliston on March 23, 2021
It would be good if the submission information was added to the main call to action page for reporting purposes. At the minute if I want to get an overall view of submissions I need to download the csv or click into each individual CTA. It would be read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
katieliston on October 29, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm trying to sync marketing email activity to salesforce. I know I can do it via tasks/activities. Just wondering a few things on this if anyone can help. 1. If a lead opens an email 8 times will this log 8 activities within read more
katieliston on August 14, 2020
Hi Hoping someone may have some insight or recommendations. We're currently looking at building out category pages for our wordpress site within our blog. Currently, with our wordpress, these are built out as categories under the posts sec read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
katieliston on March 27, 2020
Hi I'm wondering is it possible to add a close button or an x to pop up forms. At the minute the one's I have built don't have a way to dismiss unless you click somewhere else on the page or press esc. A lot of users coming to my website m read more
Participant
March 31, 2020
Hi @ajchapman20 It doesn't display on my pop up center interruption pop ups, but it does on my right and left hand side ones. Any ideas w...read more
katieliston on March 27, 2020
Hi I'm wondering is it possible to add a close button or an x to pop up forms. At the minute the one's I have built don't have a way to dismiss unless you click somewhere else on the page or press esc. A lot of users coming to my website m read more
Participant
March 31, 2020
Hi @ajchapman20 It doesn't display on my pop up center interruption pop ups, but it does on my right and left hand side ones. Any ideas w...read more
Solved
katieliston on March 08, 2020
I'm looking to integrate Hubspot CTA's on my wordpress blog. I am not switching my blog over to hubspot hosted. I want to ensure before we start implementing CTA's that this won't affect Google Analytics data. I've noticed on my site that read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.