• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Trang Nguyen

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

SantRathaur on March 28, 2023
Hello there, I wanted to bring to your attention an issue we've encountered with the Hubspot Single line text fields. They currently allow up to 65,535 characters, which can cause errors in Salesforce because Salesforce text fields only accept up t read more
8 upvotes
1 Reply
Participant
March 11, 2024
We should be able to limit the number of characters for both first and last name fields. This creates data errors in the entire CRM when used in form...read more
JRoux4 on August 26, 2021
Hi All, Our Sales team is rather small (8 individuals) but works internationally in multiple languages (British English, American English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin...). We use Email Templates and Snippets on a daily basis a read more
40 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
February 26, 2024
We definitely need this! We have sales teams working with different languages throughout the world. It would be great to be able to add multilanguage...read more
liangsj on July 17, 2022
Submitting on behalf of customer, Steve Fox from Monoprice Hi Team, Currently, there's no central place to find out about the recurring emails that a Hub has, it will be great if there's a way to see ALL of the recurring email setup so read more
38 upvotes
15 Replies
Participant
January 04, 2024
I agree. We need a centralized place to manage recurring emails for reports. Theres no way for me to find them and adjust them accordingly so it send...read more
TheoB on September 16, 2019
Hi there, it would be great to have better controls for user availability for chat. 1 - let us set different office hours for different chat flows We have offices in multiple time zones - California and London - these use different chat flow read more
90 upvotes
26 Replies
Participant
October 16, 2023
Yes, this is needed. Chat availability management so no chats are missed so we do not lose out on opportunities. Notifications arent the best. Time b...read more
markylow on October 15, 2018
I would like to have an automated feature whereby sales professionals do not need to adjust their status from available to away and vice versa when they log out of Hubspot or close the window. I believe this should be automated as currently, t read more
20 upvotes
5 Replies
Participant
October 16, 2023
is there a way to add this as an automation or automatic if a user is logged into Hubspot or not? Having to toggle your away to available back isnt t...read more
bsjut on May 07, 2020
Hubspot Sales allows click tracking ( https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-tracking/how-can-i-track-links-sent-in-my-emails ) but only with a generic Hubspot domain. This makes the click tracking look unnecessary spammy. It would be great, if we coul read more
62 upvotes
53 Replies
Participant
July 24, 2023
yay for the planning stages! We need this to be a custom domain as t.sidekickopen22.com/asioweuhfrajksgjhaugfdfhw for all our sales sequence links lo...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.