• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Rod Strauch

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

AMacaraeg on December 15, 2020
I think it would be great to continue running a sequence even after a client replies. Right now after a client replies, they are automatically unenrolled from the assigned . I see how this can be beneficial, however, we should have the option to read more
52 upvotes
22 Replies
December 05, 2023
I agree that the Automation wrt to Unenrollment is a limiting feature and prevents the Sequence Tool for being used to help manage specific Customer ...read more
RodStrauch on August 25, 2022
Currently the HubSpot offers a 90 day restoration period on Deleted records. I believe in some cases this is too short and I'd like to request that this be an option that can be tailored based on the needs of the organisation using HubSpot. For exam read more
Andy_g2m on January 29, 2019
Would it be valuable for anyone else to be able to set which property columns are visible on lists at a global level?
209 upvotes
61 Replies
March 06, 2022
Thanks for you're support Carrie, hopefully one day HubSpot will include this functionality. It's important to make sure the teams have a consistent v...read more
RodStrauch on September 21, 2020
Hi HubSpot User World... Currently the calculated - Ticket Property - "Open" the amount of time a ticket is Open is not currently an available property - But it should be ! This is already calculated and included on the Ticket Record so it s read more
3 upvotes
1 Reply
Andy_g2m on January 29, 2019
Would it be valuable for anyone else to be able to set which property columns are visible on lists at a global level?
209 upvotes
61 Replies
March 06, 2022
Thanks for you're support Carrie, hopefully one day HubSpot will include this functionality. It's important to make sure the teams have a consistent v...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.