• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jeff Feazell

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

adolusncd on February 19, 2020
Apparently the only way to log inbound emails initiated by a Contact (i.e. emails that aren't a reply to a logged outbound email) is to forward the email to hubspotID @forward.hubspot.com. This is using Gmail integration. Can you not tell when read more
Participant
February 25, 2021
This. When I create a contact I've been conversing with for a while through my G-Suite email, it would be great to automatically log all those prior ...read more
jfran99 on November 10, 2020
I encountered this is someone else's email and it made it much, much easier for me to decide to book a meeting with them. I knew at that moment that I needed this feature. It allows you to embed a table of suggested meeting times right into the read more
3 upvotes
4 Replies
benzil on June 08, 2020
Sequences are automatically unenrolled when a contact responds to an email, this is understandable as we wouldn't want to send another email in the sequence if the contact responds in such a way that would make the next automatic contact inappr read more
7 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
July 21, 2020
This. I have sequences that I time for months in the future to follow up with prospects who aren't ready to talk yet. After customizing that ...read more
Solved
keriestewart on May 02, 2018
i have multiple sequences set up to send to our clients (we are B2C) . When the contact comes to the end of the sequence, i want to be able to set up a workflow or automation that will change their status. currently there is no way to do this.. ? read more
5 upvotes
13 Replies
Participant
May 26, 2020
Thanks for this awesome workaround!
jfran99 on May 06, 2020
When I have a big pile of identical tasks for various contacts, such as "Throw in remarketing bucket", it would be awesome to do all those tasks in bulk instead of having to go into each record one by one to make the same change. Currently, all read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
aadame on November 21, 2017
filters/sequences Is there a way I can look up contacts that I own that are on a particular sequence? or can I filter sequences to show only contacts that i own? I would like to know where my contact are in a particular sequence or be able to so read more
Participant
April 30, 2020
Yes, yes, amen.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.