• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Aelia Haider

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

bradytraeder on November 19, 2019
Being able to adjust the column width in the deals board view will help allow us to see what we want to see based on each deal stage, much like how you can customize in companies the size of each property. A full screen mode for the deals board that read more
43 upvotes
21 Replies
Contributor
December 14, 2020
This feature should be for every board. It's just so freaking annoying to navigate through something like this: There's so much white space and...read more
fiachra_duffy on September 08, 2020
A/B Testing is now in Beta Reach out to your Customer Success Manager and ask to be enrolled - no need for complicated workarounds anymore! 🙌 Here is a short video walking you through the steps to setup A/B testing in any of read more
Contributor
September 30, 2020
Hi, Alright so I tried following the video step-by-step, and I got this: Sadly, I can't use the rotate contacts feature because I don't ...read more
A/B Testing is now in Beta Reach out to your Customer Success Manager and ask to be enrolled - no need for complicated workarounds anymore! 🙌 Here is a short video walking you through the steps to setup A/B testing in any of read more
Contributor
September 30, 2020
Hi, Alright so I tried following the video step-by-step, and I got this: Sadly, I can't use the rotate contacts feature because I don't ...read more
Contributor
September 30, 2020
Aelia on September 04, 2020
In the Contacts view, I have a lot of trouble if I want to view multiple properties for certain contacts. If I scroll to the right, the first column, which is "Name" in my case, gets hidden in the scroll and I lose track of which fields belong to wh read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
katharine on May 01, 2017
I was disappointed to see that I can't do an A/B test in an automated email: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/how-to-create-an-a-b-test-email Marketo (a HubSpot competitor) allows this functionality. Can you add this read more
755 upvotes
293 Replies
Contributor
June 08, 2020
Hey any updates on this?
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.