• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Greg Brown

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

lalexander on July 31, 2020
Next week’s Ask Me Anything host is Kyle Denhoff, who directs HubSpot's global lead generation campaigns. His previous AMA was a hit, so we've brought him back to answer your recent questions on branding & lead gen . Kyle's team is resp read more
August 05, 2020
This is going to be great! @SkylerSchmanski , @LBeresford-Ward , @Rolf , @Pagenoi , @LROADY - I think this may be of interest to you!
lalexander on July 01, 2020
How are you currently scoring your leads? Do you use the lead scoring tool in HubSpot, or do you have a custom system?
1 upvote
8 Replies
July 15, 2020
Hi @MartinaF , I certainly understand the challenge of having multiple services and/or products to account for. Depending on which edition of HubS...read more
Solved
louischausse on May 11, 2020
Hello, Do you know a way to link dynamic pages created with HubDB to a HubSpot Campaign? The "Master" page can be associated with a campaign like any other website/landing page, but what if pages created by each rows need to be associated read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
May 13, 2020
Hi @louischausse , I checked with a few folks on our Product Team and they mentioned that adding the UTM parameters for the campaign's trackin...read more
Solved
ashfeller on February 27, 2020
Hi all, Unfortunately, the HubSpot cookie notification isn't cutting it for our Risk, Compliance, and Privacy team. Currently, we're looking into different consent and preference management platforms. Does anyone have recommendations on a soluti read more
March 02, 2020
Hi @ashfeller What limitations are you currently finding with the consent preferences? That may help with the best direction to go here. One opt...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.