• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Tom Taubenheim

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Champion on July 11, 2021
In order to build trust and further engage your audience, you need to send the right information at the right time. Keeping this in mind, what's your recommendation on a successful frequency for sending marketing emails? Please elaborate as to why read more
110 upvotes
473 Replies
Participant
August 13, 2021
I have found success with emailing prospects no more than once per month for a given product group or service. Focusing on a specific group of items....read more
hayesnelson on June 27, 2017
I'd like to be able to use a hubspot workflow to enroll (and trigger) a contact into a sequence in the CRM. I'd like to execute a sequence we've built in our HubSpot CRM when a contact property changes. eg; when contact property is set to 'X' read more
773 upvotes
262 Replies
Participant
April 20, 2021
Great! Thanks Joe. This will be a huge benefit to many as you can tell!!
I'd like to be able to use a hubspot workflow to enroll (and trigger) a contact into a sequence in the CRM. I'd like to execute a sequence we've built in our HubSpot CRM when a contact property changes. eg; when contact property is set to 'X' read more
773 upvotes
262 Replies
Participant
April 20, 2021
aegraphics on July 30, 2020
I would like to be able to send the same email template to the same group of contacts bi-weekly with basically no end date. I currently use a paid "add-on" in Outlook to do this, but it would be great to do it right within HubSpot. Sequencing may wor read more
SteveG on January 17, 2020
We want to look at all the contacts who filled out a certain form, and see what pages were visited prior to the form submission (going back multiple pages, if possible, not just the previous page) I know you can look in an individual contact rec read more
28 upvotes
10 Replies
Participant
June 11, 2020
This is much needed. Rather than having to create a separate unique landing page, it would be very helpful if you could use the same landing page on m...read more
773 upvotes
262 Replies
Participant
April 20, 2021
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.