• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Alex Simon

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

annawed on June 12, 2020
Hi – Does anyone have any integration recommendations for automating the export of marketing email data (# of recipients, # of opens, # of clicks, etc...) to google sheets /excel? Based on my research it looks like Zapier only automates contact read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
June 17, 2020
Hello @annawed You can have a look at Sprinkle Data which can help you in automating the ingestion of the data sa well as exporting the same. ...read more
jimjarvie on April 14, 2020
Hi, I wanted to have a single dashboard, ideally inside of HubSpot that would show (1) Facebook, (2) Google, (3) Twitter advertising metrics (not organic). I was hoping it would be under: Marketing>Ads>Analyize. It looks like Twitter read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
June 09, 2020
Hi @jimjarvie You can have a look at a tool that we have been using for sometime now to integrate data from multiple ad platforms and build ...read more
Alex_Simon on June 04, 2020
Hello, We are running ad campaigns across FB, Google Ads, HS(Email), Linkedin and Twitter. Can anyone recommend any tool which can help us collaborating data from all these sources and create a report? Best Sam
999999999 on June 01, 2020
Hi, I'm Nick from HelloDigital. I hope I found the right place to find someone who can help. I wanna know if I can make this same report like Sold tier credit (Partner > Dashboard > Tier > Sold tier credit ) in Sales Report. read more
10 upvotes
5 Replies
Participant
June 04, 2020
Hi @999999999 We have been using an external tool which easily integrates with HS and gives us the power to forecast the MRR. Best Sam...read more
Mark_Beaumont on May 19, 2020
Hey, Does anyone know if it is possible to create a report for the dashboards that shows which blog posts are getting the most engagement just from contacts that belong to one company? We have a number of key accounts are we want to see what typ read more
Participant
June 04, 2020
Hi @Mark_Beaumont At our organisation we use a tool named Sprinkle Data which helps us in ranking the blog posts on our website. You can have ...read more
mmetros on May 31, 2020
I am looking to start reporting on the efficacy of my online PPC campaigns. Right now my tech stack consists of Google Ads, LinkedIn, and Hubspot. Is Hubspot the correct tool for reporting on the performance of my online campaigns? Or should I be u read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
June 03, 2020
Hi @mmetros At our company, we use a tool called Sprinkle Data which easily integrates with multiple ads platform and provides us with the reu...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.