• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Shay on April 10, 2017
Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 27 votes. Sometimes I want to point a call-to-action to a non-Hubspot page as the landing experience. It would be great to be able to pass dynamic parameters in the CTA link (e.g., email address, campai read more
37 upvotes
8 Replies
Contributor
April 30, 2018
10/10 do want!
Solved
smondeau on April 11, 2018
I am banging my head against the wall on this one. I have a situation where I am sending out an email that contains a link to a landing page and I need to make sure that landing page knows who that person is everytime. Testing, usage of multiple em read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
April 25, 2018
If I understand the problem correctly you want a way to add a dynamic parameter in the referral string that passes through the email address, so on c...read more
Solved
Fhartley on March 23, 2018
I'd like to use lead flows as quick way to get blog subscribers. However, we have three frequency options available for blog notifications and lead flows does not allow me to add the Blog Subscription Contact Property. How does the subscriber choose read more
0 upvote
9 Replies
Contributor
April 09, 2018
Here 🙂 https://community.hubspot.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/ideaslandingpage Or hover over the "Forums" option up there ^^ it's the bottom d...read more
Solved
michelegarcia on March 29, 2018
When a contact submits a form, is it possible to redirect to external URL based on the answer of a form field?
8 upvotes
11 Replies
Contributor
April 05, 2018
Just from a broader context, I'm a little confused by this one (mostly in why you would want to push a user AWAY from your site). Can you give u...read more
Solved
I'd like to use lead flows as quick way to get blog subscribers. However, we have three frequency options available for blog notifications and lead flows does not allow me to add the Blog Subscription Contact Property. How does the subscriber choose read more
0 upvote
9 Replies
Contributor
April 09, 2018
Here 🙂 https://community.hubspot.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/ideaslandingpage Or hover over the "Forums" option up there ^^ it's the bottom d...read more
Solved
0 upvote
9 Replies
Contributor
April 09, 2018
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.