• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Suzie Dugger

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

suziedugger on May 19, 2022
Does anyone have any experience or idea on how to integrate Webex Calling into HubSpot? They're using Teams for meetings but do dialing with Webex Calling.
1 upvote
4 Replies
Participant | Diamond Partner
May 20, 2022
Thanks @TiphaineCuisset , that's the gist of what I found too. It seems as if the calling aspect isn't integrated 😕
suziedugger on May 19, 2022
Does anyone have any experience or idea on how to integrate Webex Calling into HubSpot? They're using Teams for meetings but do dialing with Webex Calling.
1 upvote
4 Replies
May 20, 2022
Thanks @TiphaineCuisset , that's the gist of what I found too. It seems as if the calling aspect isn't integrated 😕
lalexander on November 14, 2018
Hi team, It would be great to be able to automatically add certain Products to Deals within Workflows. For example, if a customer comes in via a certain source and all of the customers from that source are purchasing Product A, all the Deals cou read more
652 upvotes
180 Replies
February 15, 2022
Hi @BennyP , I have submitted this as an idea a while ago. Feel free to upvote this so we get it on @ethankopit 's radar https://community.hubsp...read more
Hawk-Steve on February 05, 2019
My company consults with other companies on a B2B basis for training their staff, we build a company profile and an organisational needs analysis (ONA) for those companies to identify their training needs. What I find strange is that we can only read more
277 upvotes
110 Replies
May 25, 2021
Is there anyone to speak to regarding suggestions to this beta? @Shay
lalexander on November 14, 2018
Hi team, It would be great to be able to automatically add certain Products to Deals within Workflows. For example, if a customer comes in via a certain source and all of the customers from that source are purchasing Product A, all the Deals cou read more
652 upvotes
180 Replies
February 15, 2022
Hi @BennyP , I have submitted this as an idea a while ago. Feel free to upvote this so we get it on @ethankopit 's radar https://community.hubsp...read more
widewail_adam on December 07, 2020
I have a workflow that is creating a new deal in another pipeline based on the state of an existing deal. I see options to copy most items over to the new deal except Line Items. Is it possible to copy Line Items from one deal to another?
52 upvotes
16 Replies
April 14, 2021
Hi @widewail_adam @TiphaineCuisset , I have the same thought but would like line items to copy over to other objects. I've submitted my idea here ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for suziedugger