• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Don Rua

Check out my professional bio at www.linkedin.com/in/donrua For a 360 degree view of working with me, scroll to the recommendation section, you can find over 25 recommendations from all perspectives, managers, direct reports, customers, partners, and colleagues.

Activity

Solved
HPvr on December 19, 2023
Hi there! I'm currently working on the improuvement of our Hubspot campaigns. Do you have best practices/Tips to use the campaigns in the best possible way? Thanks 🙂
0 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor
March 27, 2024
BTW, Karsten rocks. Always helpful, providing great advice. Thank you for all the answers and tips you've shared across the forum.
bethanyacspence on September 28, 2022
In the campaigns tool, you can currently only tag an asset to an individual campaign. Moving it to a new campaign removes it from the old one and so on. It would be helpful, however, to be able to tag an individual asset - email, LP etc - to mu read more
4 upvotes
3 Replies
Top Contributor
March 27, 2024
Same issue here, and it seems substantial. My admin wants to have every asset tied to a campaign, so there is always a campaign attached for first co...read more
katie_cort on December 03, 2022
🤔 Lets Boil Down Attribution Reporting 💵 I’ll be honest with you all: Attribution reporting used to stress me out 😥 And that wasn’t great news for my customers, since often times they would have questions regarding attribution repo read more
Top Contributor
March 25, 2024
We really want to use Attribution Reporting to get a better sense of where to invest marketing dollars. However, I haven't seen a way to include trad...read more
Solved
JMayhew6 on November 07, 2022
I feel like some other companies/HubSpot users must have encountered this same issue that we are currently facing, and I'm curious to hear what solutions some of you may have come up with. Here's out problem in a nutshell. Come 2023, we need to read more
3 upvotes
8 Replies
Top Contributor
March 25, 2024
Can you see all of this data in attribution reporting to see which particular events contributed to the deal and revenue, by proportion across all th...read more
dtavenues on October 21, 2020
This has been asked in a variety of ways, but I wanted to start a new thread since marketing events and custom objects have been rolled out to see if there are any new thoughts. We are a school with multiple campuses and run many information eve read more
Top Contributor
March 25, 2024
This is an area that is very important to us. HS Product Managers and Analysts please take note. - Events/trade shows are a major investment, especi...read more
AparnaPrasad on April 20, 2022
What is it? Note: This data is only available for some industries. More industries will be available once there is enough data to provide an industry health score. Email Health is a way for a customer to gauge if they are suc read more
5 upvotes
1 Reply
Top Contributor
February 14, 2024
Where do we change the industry used for industry benchmark? CTR seems very high in HS, 2-3X, compared to a number of email-focused lists recently....read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for donrua