• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Laure François

Laure is Marketing Consultant at Elixir, Elite HubSpot Solutions partner.

Activity

Solved
hubspotter594 on September 27, 2022
Hi all I'd like to recreate a data extension that is currently between SAP Customer Data Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud . I cannot see any 'of-the-shelf' direct data syncs in the App Marketplace not can I see any connectors from with read more
1 upvote
7 Replies
lfr
Contributor | Diamond Partner
September 28, 2022
Hi @hubspotter594 , hi @MiaSrebrnjak , Thank you @MiaSrebrnjak for tagging me. At Elixir, we are experts when it comes to integrat...read more
lfr on August 31, 2022
Hi 👋 , As an Elite Hubspot Partner, Elixir is specialized in complex projects and integrations . We often talk to companies that are facing complex migration projects. There are multiple situations in which a company could have to read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
lfr on January 06, 2022
Hi all, I hope that someone can help me. We have built our website on HubSpot CMS and we are now facing issues with our site speed on mobile. On the simplest page of our website, we get a score that doesn't go above 55. I contacted HubS read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
lfr
January 11, 2022
Hi @webdew , Thanks a lot for your answer 🙂
lfr on January 06, 2022
Hi all, I hope that someone can help me. We have built our website on HubSpot CMS and we are now facing issues with our site speed on mobile. On the simplest page of our website, we get a score that doesn't go above 55. I contacted HubS read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
lfr
January 11, 2022
lfr on January 06, 2022
0 upvote
7 Replies
lfr
January 11, 2022
lfr on January 06, 2022
0 upvote
7 Replies
lfr
January 11, 2022
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for lfr