• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

‪Abdulsalam Salem‬‏

I'm Abdulsalam Salem Pharmcy Manager with more than 10 years in community pharmacy at Nahdi company leading Market in Saudi arabia with revenue more than 80 Million SAR, have a passion in data and business analysis, Digital marketing, learning programming such as python, SQL, R, have experience in trend analysis, helping people motivating me.

Activity

AElhyani on September 05, 2021
Hi, I'm new to the site and looking forward for the Inbound Marketing Certification
1 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
September 06, 2021
I'm also new to learn more about Digital madketing start with first course inbound, i try to get certification yesterday i hope this week to be certif...read more
cpieri on January 27, 2020
Hi HubSpot Community! My name is Carl Pieri and I am the Global Head of Demand Generation for the HubSpot for Startups team here at HubSpot. As we kick off 2020, this is a great time to think about demand generation, specifically for startups. I read more
8 upvotes
23 Replies
Participant
January 27, 2020
Hello Mr, I want to be professional in marketing, I completed inbound marketing module, hubspot is fantastic site i want to work as one of your team i...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for AbdulsalamSalem