• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Aron Gosselin

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

sharonlicari on March 14, 2024
Hello Community! I am thrilled to announce our Champion of the Month for March 2024 is: Dan Currin 🎉 @Dan1 Let's give Dan a big round of applause for his incredible contributions as read more
6 upvotes
7 Replies
HubSpot Employee
March 19, 2024
Congratulations @Dan1 ! We appreciate all your contributions to the HubSpot community and the broader ecosystem. Thank you!
MariamIsp on February 13, 2024
Exciting news! No-code business app builder Softr is thrilled to announce the beta release of the Softr + HubSpot Integration! For organizations fueled by CRM strategies, Softr goes beyond the basics. Now, you can effortlessly read more
HubSpot Employee
February 14, 2024
Thrilled to see how our no-code community places such a high value on integrating with HubSpot! Looking forward to hearing how this will make custome...read more
RSingh96 on August 16, 2021
Hi, I want to know what are the features of the Outreach.io and HubSpot integration. When I do my outbound, and receive replies, I want to sync those prospects with the HubSpot CRM and be able to see all prospect activity (calls & emails). Is th read more
4 upvotes
10 Replies
HubSpot Employee
June 01, 2023
Yeah it's really unfortunate we're not yet able to pull that datapoint in by default, but rest assured we're actively trying to find a way to push thi...read more
Hi, I want to know what are the features of the Outreach.io and HubSpot integration. When I do my outbound, and receive replies, I want to sync those prospects with the HubSpot CRM and be able to see all prospect activity (calls & emails). Is th read more
4 upvotes
10 Replies
HubSpot Employee
June 01, 2023
Yeah it's really unfortunate we're not yet able to pull that datapoint in by default, but rest assured we're actively trying to find a way to push thi...read more
agosselin1 on March 07, 2022
What's happening? HubSpot released three new HubSpot CRM integrations this week resulting in 100+ Data Sync integrations in less than 1 year. Syspro CRM : CRM solution built for manufacturers and distributors. BombBomb : Vid read more
4 upvotes
2 Replies
4 upvotes
10 Replies
HubSpot Employee
June 01, 2023
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.