• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Brenda R.

Data-driven growth marketer specialized in growing demand generation and paid channel strategies, especially for SaaS and B2B models. Experienced in designing and improving marketing funnels, inbound lead strategies, marketing automation, email marketing, sales enablement tools, and results-driven advertising strategies. Has spent the last five years helping Flywheel, a managed WordPress hosting management platform built for small agencies and freelancers, go from a startup fresh off of raising a Series A funding to a large business successfully acquired through heavy involvement and impact on marketing growth activities; specifically with digital advertising, lead generation, sales partnership, email marketing and automation, and CRO.

Activity

BrendaR01 on October 05, 2021
On the web, There are many tools available for email extracting where some are free or paid. As an email marketer, Whenever I use a free email extractor I got Dought about my email security. I remembered, a long time ago exposed to email dat read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
October 13, 2021
Thanks for your suggestion @StjepanGrcic I am using a free email extractor of myemailverifier. I have checked the RevDrive chrome extension cool...read more
BrendaR01 on October 05, 2021
On the web, There are many tools available for email extracting where some are free or paid. As an email marketer, Whenever I use a free email extractor I got Dought about my email security. I remembered, a long time ago exposed to email dat read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
October 13, 2021
Thanks for your suggestion @StjepanGrcic I am using a free email extractor of myemailverifier. I have checked the RevDrive chrome extension cool...read more
BrendaR01 on September 17, 2021
Hello, How can I buy an email address or is there any method I can gather a lot of email addresses for my business.
Participant
September 18, 2021
Thank you @danielrnorris You are absolutely right ! I have read many blogs about it and I realized purchase email is a bad way of email market...read more
Hello HubSpot Community, I am a newbie in email verification, I don't know what is the response time of API to verify my email address. Anyone let me know
Participant
September 18, 2021
Thank you @danielrnorris I am not using Hubspot. I am using another email verification service ( Myemailverifier) They said our tool takes ...read more
Hello, How can I buy an email address or is there any method I can gather a lot of email addresses for my business.
Participant
September 18, 2021
Thank you @danielrnorris You are absolutely right ! I have read many blogs about it and I realized purchase email is a bad way of email market...read more
Hello HubSpot Community, I am a newbie in email verification, I don't know what is the response time of API to verify my email address. Anyone let me know
Participant
September 18, 2021
Thank you @danielrnorris I am not using Hubspot. I am using another email verification service ( Myemailverifier) They said our tool takes ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.