• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Stephanie Stix

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

MVaillancourt on May 27, 2021
The actual sitemap tool don't allow us to add some additional information to each <loc> entry to output a Multilingual sitemap. As specified from Google tells to add an <xhtml:link> child entry for every different langu read more
14 upvotes
10 Replies
Participant | Diamond Partner
July 03, 2023
Hi, as we can't use a custom sitemap for HubSpot hosted pages, we also need a multilingual sitemap.
Solved
jk_br on February 18, 2021
Good morning I have a request to pull product data from a RSS feed or from HS products and display those in the classic format in mail campaigns. So far it looks like we dont have styles or a layout when it comes to RSS feeds, is that correc read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
March 18, 2021
Thanks for the info on if statements and the example filter! As for the custom properties not being shown, we've found that specifying a list ...read more
Solved
jk_br on February 18, 2021
Good morning I have a request to pull product data from a RSS feed or from HS products and display those in the classic format in mail campaigns. So far it looks like we dont have styles or a layout when it comes to RSS feeds, is that correc read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
March 18, 2021
Thanks for the info on if statements and the example filter! As for the custom properties not being shown, we've found that specifying a list ...read more
StephanieStix on July 17, 2020
Hi everyone, in order to improve a website's performance score and page speed, I've been trying to clean up a JS file in HubSpot CMS using Google Chrome Dev Tools' Coverage to identify unused code parts. However, the source file in Coverage read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

• Participant | Diamond Partner
  • Participant | Diamond Partner
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for StephanieStix