• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Mark @ HubSpot Support

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Ktamir on March 30, 2023
Hi, Did anyone use this: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/website-pages/create-content-with-content-assistant?utm_medium=email&utm_content=248682100&utm_source=hs_automation#:~:text=Generate%20sales%20emails? I can't seem to work this read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Employee
March 30, 2023
Hey @Ktamir ! Thanks for posting, I know we have a support ticket open but i wanted to post here for transparency where other users might be seein...read more
mperry on December 15, 2020
Posting on behalf of a customer. Hi Team! So in terms of visitor tracking when it comes to website activity we need to be able to associate the cookie added to a visitor's browser to that contacts VID. This happens when a contact s read more
nickrosen on September 25, 2020
Hey all, Idea: Receive notifications when a contact in a list view or list engages with our website We'd like to receive notifications when our MQLs visit the website. This will allow for immediate engagement and reasons to call and help co read more
HubSpot Employee
September 28, 2020
Hey @nickrosen , Thanks for posting on the HubSpot ideas forum 🙂 Would a workaround here be to create a workflow with enrollment tri...read more
Msyvrais on September 28, 2020
It would be great if we could see what enrollment criteria a contact met when they enrolled in a workflow - it would save many calls to support tryng to solve one offs of suspicious activity
11 upvotes
1 Reply
HubSpot Employee
September 28, 2020
I agree with you @Msyvrais , The new enrollment history feature in workflows shows us the events, but it would be super useful to be able to see wh...read more
Carlin on September 25, 2020
I'm a big fan of the quote function taht allows the customer to digitally sign agree to the quote sent, however many of our products have 'optional extras' that a client might wish to purchase. It woudl be great if there was a way to include a tick- read more
117 upvotes
26 Replies
HubSpot Employee
September 25, 2020
Hey @Carlin ! So I'll agree with you here in saying that quotes are awesome, we are working towards having the quoutes tool more customisable...read more
evfishr on October 11, 2018
Hi there, We want the round robin to distribute leads to reps in a set rotation order that is even and predictable (not randomized). Currently, we move reps in and out of the round robin based on vacation time and also at time to focus on ot read more
126 upvotes
48 Replies
HubSpot Employee
September 25, 2020
This is something that I can see a huge benefit from, allowing for weighted users or pausing users within a rotation.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for mperry