• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Brigid Cox

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
bcox on July 07, 2021
I normally see a small variance (~a few hundred) between what HubSpot reports for pageviews and what Google Analytics reports. But recently I am seeing HubSpot report upwards of 3X times what Google Analytics is reporting. Attaching some com read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
bcox on March 15, 2021
We are running up against a consistent issue where we want a specific list of people to use a organizational email address and we want to be able to lock that email into the primary email field. Why? Issues arise when there is more than one read more
14 upvotes
4 Replies
bcox on February 05, 2021
Advocating to change the test email button color in the Marketing Hub. Over the past few weeks, two users inadvertently hit the send button, when they wanted to simply test an email. We had to send out an "oops" email to the recepients. I think read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
dkap on May 15, 2017
I would like the ability to pause a workflow, thus keeping all users at the step they are in, and then unpause it a few days later. Adding delay steps will not accomplish the same thing. For example, I want to pause a campaign during a holiday wee read more
169 upvotes
60 Replies
February 14, 2020
Yes please. This is a much needed feature. Can HubSpot add to roadmap? Thanks.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.