• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Maria Polishchuk

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Jason3 on January 23, 2019
Choosing the option for the senders meeting link in a sequence is great. I would love the same option for automated marketing emails as well. Right now it only allows you to select a specific meeting link through a CTA button.
17 upvotes
8 Replies
Member | Diamond Partner
May 07, 2020
Please release this feature
kristen_sb on June 07, 2018
HubSpot's Lifecycle is incredibly limited - we don't run our business against these very general and limited value. We have a custom field we have created for our own marketing lifecycle and use automation to set this field value based on diffe read more
195 upvotes
46 Replies
Member | Diamond Partner
April 13, 2020
So does anyone from HubSpot want to address this issue?
marstalb on January 16, 2017
[This has been resolved] It would be wonderful to have the ability to trigger a workflow when a property value has changed. For example, we have leads submit answers on a form, and after a sales rep speaks to the lead, sometimes the rep find out t read more
70 upvotes
32 Replies
Member | Diamond Partner
April 13, 2020
@Matt_Shonkwiler Hey! Try reading this thread . Maybe it will help you!
brittwhittemore on August 18, 2017
I would love to be able to create a static or smart list of companies. Right now, you can create a list based on company fields, but it generates contact names, not companies.
220 upvotes
76 Replies
Member | Diamond Partner
April 13, 2020
When will you implement company lists? I am trying to make a custom report featuring our own sales stages. The list was supposed to cover these sta...read more
CoachAaronCCR on July 11, 2017
Would love the ability from within at least the Sales side of things to automatically map/populate Deal Properties from a Contact's properties. We came over from Salesforce where this could be done in conversion, and this is definitely an area we mi read more
Member | Diamond Partner
April 09, 2020
Still no update?
acaringi on December 12, 2016
It would be great if Hubspot had the ability to track how many replies I got to my marketing newsletters. A lot of our newsletters are designed to get people to reply to them instead of having them click on something, so really the reply rate is wha read more
642 upvotes
178 Replies
Member | Diamond Partner
April 03, 2020
Wait, what? This hasn't been updated yet? When will you enable marketing email tracking?
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.