• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Stan Zeehandelaar

As the Operations lead at Recruit Robin, I automate as many of our internal processes as possible. When the default Hubspot workflow options became too limited, I decided to learn how to code. Now I build custom code inside of workflows and use the Rest API to build integrations with other software solution we use.

Activity

Stanz on February 26, 2024
Hi! We would love to have the functionality to change the middle column for deal records based on specific properties of that deal. In our case, we would like to change the setup of what cards are shown based on the deal pipeline. This woul read more
4 upvotes
1 Reply
Stanz on July 20, 2023
Hi Hubspot, It would be great if you can revert to a previous version of a workflow. By clicking on 'Changes' you can see the different changes you've made to a workflow in the past and you can click to see the revision, but there is no button t read more
6 upvotes
2 Replies
hjohnston on April 17, 2020
When onboarding new clients, our company uses a HubSpot form to collect things like company name, company brand guidelines, ideal meeting times, and other items to help us set up our marketing engagement. We would like to include a field for the read more
82 upvotes
18 Replies
Participant
June 29, 2023
We are looking for this functionality as well! As our customers would add anywhere between 4 and 50 of their colleagues as contacts, @HubLove 's...read more
mikee on April 19, 2019
The current behavior for calculated properties is to round to two (or more) decimal places. It would be helpful to instead allow results to be rounded to the nearest whole number (an integer) – instead of two decimal places. Even better would be to read more
248 upvotes
73 Replies
Participant
April 14, 2023
Is there an update on this?
Stanz on March 08, 2023
As a Sales Rep or Customer Success/Support Manager, I would like to send an email to all associated contacts of a deal by clicking 'create an email' on the deal object. While it's possible to click 'create an email' and select associated contac read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
AnniePP on July 11, 2019
Very often customers miss NPS email (vacation or busy or anything). When I can send any other email repeatedly, I can only send NPS once and then set it to recurring. I want to be able to send a reminder within a few days to people who missed the or read more
59 upvotes
25 Replies
Participant
July 18, 2022
@SabariRam , thank you for the update! Is this only available for email surveys or will it be implemented for web page surveys as well? Thank yo...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.