• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Sarah Cocos

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

treygriggs on May 06, 2021
Right now, it's possible to create a specific view for a team, but I would like to be able to create a view that is associated with a role, as we have sales teams with this role in each team, but I don't want to put this role on the same team as the read more
Participant
September 30, 2021
agree with @treygriggs that i would love to customize a view based on assigned role . Different roles will care about different lead details an...read more
isabelgendron on May 02, 2017
Mailchimp has a feature that gives you stats of the top email clients your contacts are reading your emails in. This is very helpful for formatting and prioritizing optimization for different email clients; for example, Outlook is a nightmare for CS read more
Participant
September 22, 2021
@amacdonald any update on this getting pushed to the forefront of the roadmap for HS developers? this is imperative to have with apple ios update a...read more
Solved
DennisLooijenga on June 16, 2021
Apple announced new mail privacy functionality coming up in iOS 15: https://www.macrumors.com/2021/06/10/ios-15-mail-privacy-protection-tracking-pixels/ . This is how Apple describes the feature in full: "Emails that you receive may include hi read more
Participant
September 22, 2021
Tagging onto @Matt_Ericksen s suggestion: It would be great if we could create lists to segment contacts by email client or operation system to get...read more
MNault on June 17, 2021
I am a web designer and have always been anoyed by this... I would love to see the original name of an image indicated in the edit panel. For example, when you change the name of the image in the "alt text" field you lose the original name, making i read more
4 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
August 19, 2021
I was just about to add this as an idea myself, so happy it has already been suggested! our best practice (for ADA compliance and emails populating ...read more
katharine on May 01, 2017
I was disappointed to see that I can't do an A/B test in an automated email: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/how-to-create-an-a-b-test-email Marketo (a HubSpot competitor) allows this functionality. Can you add this read more
755 upvotes
293 Replies
Participant
June 21, 2021
@APlocinik completely agree with this point- it would be great to have the ability to add these into multiple workflows instead of cloning and recr...read more
sarahcocos on June 18, 2021
If we could create a hidden field that would set the 'contact owner' property based on the landing page a form is submitted on, it would be immensely helpful. I know there are workarounds we could potentially use (workflow logic and lists), but read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.