• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Sheena Chatterjee

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

chris_remotish on July 11, 2022
One of the biggest reasons people come to HubSpot is for help in their reporting needs. HubSpot Report Library is a phenomenal resource, however, I have always felt there is one massive flaw: so many of the reports in the library do not provide a read more
HubSpot Product Team
November 08, 2022
JoeMayall on May 20, 2021
It would be fantastic if we could setup a recurring email for a specific report. I'd love to receive the information as either an image or a PDF.
19 upvotes
13 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
December 01, 2021
Hi all - we have delivered the idea of setup a recurring email for a specific report in an image or a PDF format! You can find this by navig...read more
ColinC on December 12, 2019
Is there a good reason why reports can only appear on one dashboard? We'd love to see the ability to share a report across multiple dashboards so that we can create and manage a single report that many users can use on their own dashboards; at t read more
HubSpot Product Team
November 29, 2021
ColinC on December 12, 2019
Is there a good reason why reports can only appear on one dashboard? We'd love to see the ability to share a report across multiple dashboards so that we can create and manage a single report that many users can use on their own dashboards; at t read more
HubSpot Product Team
November 29, 2021
kymag1c22 on November 28, 2018
It would be fantastic if we could setup a recurring email for a specific report. In my use case, we regularly export the sent marketing emails to csv and report on them. If this could be scheduled monthly to either send me an email or save to a read more
156 upvotes
59 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
July 29, 2021
hannahdavidian on January 23, 2020
It seems like something that would be a standard feature, but our company thinks it is essential to be able to embed HubSpot dashboards in external sites. For example, we have a centralized reporting system which we use a published link to embed ext read more
HubSpot Product Team
July 14, 2021
Hi everyone, We are doing preliminary research on this idea and wanted to ask a few questions. Feel free to respond in the comments or reach out to...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.