自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Inga Baumert

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

AshokkumarGenga 3月 15日, 2022
Hi Team, I am a sales guy handling two regions. While email campaigning, I wish to use regional specific location of my organization's presence in the email signature. But HubSpot doesnt allow me to have more than one email signature. It could b 続きを読む
89 いいね!
30 コメント
メンバー
3月 04日, 2024
Would be a perfect addition, especially for our sequences to switch between mail signatures and to set it as a default for a specific sequence 🙏
IngaB 11月 09日, 2023
My personal problem, we wanted to use Arial font as default for our CRM emails like we did for our marketing mails, but its not possible. Another thing i noticed along the way, in Marketing mails we use pixel (px) while for the user settings points 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
IngaB 7月 12日, 2023
We just noticed that it would be convenient if search results could be edited. Like if next to the telephone number we could add the mobile number. Because you can call someone from your search results it would be awesome to choose what to call.
0 いいね!
0 コメント
OBenAbdallah 8月 04日, 2022
Something that would be useful for workflows would be a way to enqueue enrollment in Workflows. My problem: I enroll/re-enroll deals in a workflow based on several triggers (OR conditions) that sends a Webhook. Then I get the workflow overwhelm 続きを読む
25 いいね!
1 コメント
メンバー
8月 31日, 2022
Sounds like a good addition to what i whish for. I would like to set a priority queue for workflows, that always a workflow to start before another, ...続きを読む
IngaB 8月 29日, 2022
A Workflow triggert by someone getting more points in a certain time would be a good addition.
0 いいね!
0 コメント
IngaB 7月 06日, 2022
It would be nice to track a site visit of the integration Demodesk in HubSpot. So we could score the site visit in HubSpot.
0 いいね!
0 コメント
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.