• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Rebecca Boniek

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

rboniek on October 12, 2020
There are so many reports I'd like to make using "Entered Stage Deal" in a cross item report. For example, a cross report between contacts and deals, but also use Entered Stage Deal. But it doesn't let me. It would make the world of difference in m read more
3 upvotes
0 Reply
rboniek on January 24, 2020
Hi everyone! I'm looking to create a report that shows the closing rate percentage for each sales rep. Normally it would just be a simple (deals closed/total leads) calculation, but I can't seem to find that on HubSpot. Is there a way to do thi read more
39 upvotes
25 Replies
April 01, 2020
We got as close as I think it's possible. We set it up this way - see pictures below. For deal stages, just select the ones you want. Then in vi...read more
rboniek on January 24, 2020
Hi everyone! I'm looking to create a report that shows the closing rate percentage for each sales rep. Normally it would just be a simple (deals closed/total leads) calculation, but I can't seem to find that on HubSpot. Is there a way to do thi read more
39 upvotes
25 Replies
April 01, 2020
We got as close as I think it's possible. We set it up this way - see pictures below. For deal stages, just select the ones you want. Then in vi...read more
Solved
rboniek on December 05, 2019
Hi everyone! I'm looking to create reports that show a visualization of the website traffic. So I have our website set up with tracking (aka when people fill out the form on our website and become contacts, it tells us what pages they looked at read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.