• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Eric Thomas

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

aeto on March 02, 2021
Hi Hubspoters, our agency, want to make great sites. One side of great site is speed. We are tring to do the best, but we can not sqeeze from HS some great speed. We tried the maximum possible: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/building read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Contributor
June 29, 2021
We're having speed issues with our site as well: www.crddesignbuild.com . The original developers, Smartbug, did a bit of tweaking, but we still con...read more
Rolf on February 19, 2020
New contacts are constantly added to our existing deals, which take an average of nine months to close. These people are often part of the DMU and important to the project, but unknown to us at the start. Sometimes the contacts originally associated read more
Contributor
October 07, 2020
+1 I'm finding it takes extra clicks to check individual contacts "associated" with a deal to see upcoming tasks and past communications. I'm not su...read more
JayneR on August 27, 2019
Hello, Similar to the functionality for eDM templates, it would be great to have the option to drag and drop modules on landing pages. At the moment, if you want to delete or add to an existing template, you have to build from scratch or clone and read more
Contributor
June 01, 2020
Thanks @jmclaren for publishing the article on how to add theme capabilities. It's the best explanation I've seen of the new tools. I am not a ...read more
ericthomas on April 21, 2020
I am trying to add schema.org markup for the videos on my FAQ page . I added markup to the html of my custom FAQ module. It's working fine, except that when I validate the code with Google, it's showing that the URL for the "ThumbnailURL" field is read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
April 22, 2020
Thanks. I'll try to check those things. I haven't tried choosing images for each of the FAQ modules on the page. I was assuming it would just pu...read more
I am trying to add schema.org markup for the videos on my FAQ page . I added markup to the html of my custom FAQ module. It's working fine, except that when I validate the code with Google, it's showing that the URL for the "ThumbnailURL" field is read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
April 22, 2020
Thanks. I'll try to check those things. I haven't tried choosing images for each of the FAQ modules on the page. I was assuming it would just pu...read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor
April 22, 2020
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.