• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Daniel Sterley

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Jnix284 on October 21, 2022
In the conversations inbox, you can connect multiple forms, but the default subject line is "Form Submission 21.10.22" (localized date) for all forms. To make matters worse, the subject line is collapsed by default and it doesn't show at the t read more
October 03, 2023
So important feature..
Jameel on May 24, 2018
When using the Inbox feature, each item must be opened individually. Multiple selections and batch actions are not available (example for closing batch emails or assigning in bulk) The individual action only results is an extremely tedious an read more
223 upvotes
100 Replies
May 29, 2023
Whenever a employee have quit, we would love to bulk-reassign all those threads to "unassign" so that if a customer replies to an old thread, it wont...read more
DanielSterley on September 02, 2022
Filtering is great! And for a sales/service rep it is mandatory to have an overview of emails that needs attention first. priorities. Most importantly for us is to answer those who has not yer recieved an answer to our last email/chat. The filter W read more
jmangiameli on May 02, 2022
Hello HubSpot community! Currently we provide phone numbers in the US, UK and Canada but we have plans to offer numbers in many more countries. We don't have a timetable but it is something we are actively working on. Use this post to let us know read more
123 upvotes
358 Replies
May 23, 2022
Sweden
MikeHuggins on September 20, 2017
The messages feature is tough to manage in a busy office. I'm the only key contact for online chat. And I have various other duties. I'm often 'popping up' from my computer and forgetting to turn off chat. This is causing constant frustration read more
193 upvotes
71 Replies
November 19, 2021
Auto-detection for of AFK important!
MichelleMcNeill on January 28, 2020
We would like to have Live Chat available during work hours and then the Chatbot to automatically kick in outside of work hours but we have been told by Hubspot support that this isn't possible and instead we have to remember each morning and evenin read more
52 upvotes
11 Replies
November 24, 2020
Totally agree! Just to be able to set a schedule would be enough. Livechat Business Hours and then Chatbot Off-hours. OR Livechat whenever someone is...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.