• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Coke Orellana Espinoza

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
JacquelineOng on September 27, 2022
Reporting on sales email opens and clicks You’ve done all the heavy lifting and emailed your contacts. Now it’s time to see if anyone’s interested so you can follow up with those warm leads. But wait, how do you do that again? That read more
HubSpot Employee
January 25, 2024
Hi @PBerney , if you have access to datatsets, there's much more that you can do. I recorded this video this morning for one of my customers and ...read more
cpappas_auxin on January 03, 2018
I am importing a CSV file with contacts that have multiple email addresses. Hubspot supports multiple email addresses in the "Email" field, which is wonderful, but the data cannot be imported this way. To import, I had to create multiple email pro read more
315 upvotes
120 Replies
HubSpot Employee
November 03, 2023
FYI, there's an API to add secondary email address to contacts: https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/contacts/add-a-secondary-email-address...read more
GEiselt on March 01, 2022
We would like to be able to restrict visibility of sales email exchanges on contact records while still allowing our team to view the record itself. Would love an added degree of granularity beyond the object level for limiting visibility/editing ac read more
84 upvotes
40 Replies
HubSpot Employee
October 31, 2023
Hi everyone, this is something that the team is working on and if you have a Success Manager get in contact with them to talk about the future releas...read more
We would like to be able to restrict visibility of sales email exchanges on contact records while still allowing our team to view the record itself. Would love an added degree of granularity beyond the object level for limiting visibility/editing ac read more
84 upvotes
40 Replies
HubSpot Employee
October 31, 2023
Hi everyone, this is something that the team is working on and if you have a Success Manager get in contact with them to talk about the future releas...read more
84 upvotes
40 Replies
HubSpot Employee
October 31, 2023
DY on October 14, 2020
A 45-minute buffer time option would be extremely helpful. I also see some posts languishing in this forum asking for buffer times longer than the current limit of 1 hour. We don't need that, but it seems like HS users are needing more options in ge read more
27 upvotes
13 Replies
HubSpot Employee
May 03, 2023
Hey @ASmithFR , @AvanMeerlant and @CBartlett9 , I belive if your meetings' times are normally increasing from 10 to 10 (example: 10 - 20 - 30 -...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.