• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Karsten Köhler

HubSpot Freelancer • RevOps & CRM Consultant • HubSpot DACH Marketing Manager 2016-2019 • Beratung auf Stundensatzbasis • Termin vereinbaren: https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/karstenkoehler/45-30-15

Activity

OBetzalel on April 24, 2024
Hi, I have a dropdown select property value with the values: Yes/No. I have another Date property in a future date. When the date is reached (someday - no user engage with the record) - I want a workflow to change the property value to "No". Now read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 24, 2024
@OBetzalel you lost me here, I think I don't have all of the context I need to answer this. "the workflow doesn't work for Manual changes" ...read more
RMitchell33 on April 24, 2024
I was wondering if there could be a way to custom colour code the tabs for different deal views in order to differentiate and group views based on what information they hold. For example, I have a couple views that filter to look for missing infor read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 24, 2024
This is unfortunately not possible at this stage. However, you can request this here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_I...read more
RMitchell33 on April 24, 2024
I was wondering if there could be a way to custom colour code the tabs for different deal views in order to differentiate and group views based on what information they hold. For example, I have a couple views that filter to look for missing infor read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 24, 2024
This is unfortunately not possible at this stage. However, you can request this here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_I...read more
dmattauch on April 24, 2024
Hi, I can't create an "activity" workflow. And i can't have 'activity" in the list of object to edit when selecting "set property value" Even in zapier, i can't select activity as an object to find associations and edit. How can i a read more
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 24, 2024
Hi @dmattauch , This is unfortunately not possible. Neither does HubSpot offer activity-based workflows, nor is it possible to use the "Set pr...read more
OBetzalel on April 24, 2024
Hi, I have a dropdown select property value with the values: Yes/No. I have another Date property in a future date. When the date is reached (someday - no user engage with the record) - I want a workflow to change the property value to "No". Now read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 24, 2024
@OBetzalel you lost me here, I think I don't have all of the context I need to answer this. "the workflow doesn't work for Manual changes" ...read more
Solved
KvanDam on April 24, 2024
Hi Community, I have a question regarding the sync between my teams agenda and the hubspot meeting link. If i have an event the entire day, i'll put this in my Teams agenda, but this doesn't sync properly to the hubspot link where people can bo read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 24, 2024
@KvanDam happy to help! This is actually not HubSpot-specific, Outlooks scheduling assistent would also have interpreted that time slot as availabl...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups