• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Christine Lindner

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

MCS on July 31, 2018
I would like to be able to create my own personalized drag and drop email templates in the design manager. So instead of starting to create new drag and drop templates from scratch each time and adjusting them to the CI guidelines OR cloning te read more
386 upvotes
80 Replies
Participant
December 29, 2021
E-Mail Templates are way too complicated. Still. Any update?
EvensSheehy on September 17, 2019
Hi, I think it would be very useful to sort my snippets per alphabetical order in the outlook/gmail sales tool extension? I created lots of snippets but it is hard to find them when they are displayed in a non specific order.
13 upvotes
3 Replies
Participant
May 18, 2020
I totally agree, the possibility to get a certain / specific order into the snippet list in Outlook would be very helpful. It would also be very hel...read more
jenniferlim on November 25, 2018
It would be great if HubSpot would allow me to save a draft of my email in the CRM.
Participant
February 27, 2020
I would like to have the possibility to set sales Emails in a draft status, so I can share and show this with my collegues. Also, if I would like to ...read more
MCS on July 31, 2018
I would like to be able to create my own personalized drag and drop email templates in the design manager. So instead of starting to create new drag and drop templates from scratch each time and adjusting them to the CI guidelines OR cloning te read more
386 upvotes
80 Replies
Participant
December 29, 2021
E-Mail Templates are way too complicated. Still. Any update?
nikkiv on October 04, 2018
There is no sound notification when a new chat comes in. We are only getting a sound notification once someone has responded to the chat. This is very ineffective and it's causing us to miss chats.
48 upvotes
17 Replies
Participant
February 03, 2020
My collegue has a sound when a chat comes in. I do not, but the settings are the same. What is it?
kimfeldesz on September 27, 2018
In the inbox as well as on the contact and deal level the newest reply of the client is always at the top of the email thread. The reply buttom however is at the bottom. It would make much more sense to have the field where you type your reply next read more
60 upvotes
10 Replies
Participant
January 24, 2020
Best would be to have a choice, so every Hubspot Customer would be able to choose whether the queue is as it is or whether it would be better in the ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.