• solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Niall Parfitt

Niall Parfitt is a marketing professional with over 20 years experience of working with large organisations to SMEs having worked with a wide range of businesses from large organisations to SME's including UTV, Ulster Bank, An Post and Queen's University.. Niall runs his own inbound marketing agency, Atlanticus Digital and is experienced in all areas of digital marketing including marketing strategies, Social Media, Web and email marketing. Niall also facilitates workshops and webinars across all of Ireland training on all aspects of inbound marketing. Latest Workshop ITAA Atlanticus Digital is a gold HubSpot Agency partner in Ireland working with companies all over Europe. HubSpot offers a full platform of marketing, sales, customer service, and CRM software. Recently added as a consultant on the Enterprise Ireland and Inter-Trade Ireland COVID support programs. I've 30 certifications in HubSpot, Google Analytics and have recently become Asana Pro certified and Canva Affiliate. I'm also a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing. Board Member for Headliners, Halifax Foundations NI and the Children’s Heartbeat Trust.

Activity

Whitend75 on September 05, 2019
We love the new Quote Approval function, but would like to be able to have more than a single approver. There are several reasons why: 1) If the approver is out for an extended time, it would be important for them to easily be able to delegate read more
233 upvotes
64 Replies
Participant | Diamond Partner
April 08, 2024
Any update on this? This seems like a pretty fundamental update. Surely other companies require more than one approver?
llegault on June 15, 2021
Currently you can only set a sender job title in the quote you are creating and have to repeat the process each time you create a quote. I suggest having a user set their job title within their HubSpot profile which can pull into each quote they cre read more
10 upvotes
7 Replies
February 22, 2024
Yes, I agree this should added by default!
Niallp7 on September 05, 2023
When HubSpot recognises a cookie in the browser of the person chatting in using the bot or the live chat. HubSpot will associate that submission or the chat to that same contact! There is a setting on the forms tool, where we can create a n read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
KyleJepson on October 14, 2022
On October 14, 2022, Marc and I recapped all the HubSpot product releases for Q3 (July-September). Watch the recording below (and notice the chapters that let you jump to specific demos!), and check out the deck for links to documentation (in the read more
3 upvotes
2 Replies
October 14, 2022
Fantastic 👏🏻
DMackereth on September 16, 2021
In the Board view for Deals, the Total Amount of the Deals in a stage column appears at the bottom of the each column. Having the option to add the Weighted Amount total at the bottom of the column would be helpful so that Deal owners and sales man read more
4 upvotes
6 Replies
May 25, 2022
This would be very useful for reporting purposes
JessicaSmith on February 14, 2019
I've created some custom deal properties which are calculations. I'd like the result of these calculations to be displayed in the currency format.
189 upvotes
58 Replies
March 10, 2022
Yes, I agree with this and I think this would be very helpful. It just makes custom reporting messy as well. I'm surprised there isn't a workaround f...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups