• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Will Craig

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
Latha on July 06, 2020
Hi, A client of mine wishes to track certain other properties like for example New members enrolled etc in comparison to the goal of their Sales team. The monthly goal is not consistent. It is X for Sales person A for June , Y for sales person B read more
Participant
July 08, 2020
Hi Latha, If you are not able to achieve your desired tracking/reporting on HubSpot alone, our company specializes in niche reporting cases such ...read more
LK165 on June 08, 2020
Hi@ team, Was wondering if there is a way of programmatically(script in python) creating an import of existing contacts to create a static list? Examples appreciated. TIA
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
June 08, 2020
Hi LK165, Perhaps this API may help you. Dynamic is a parameter used in the call, which you could set to false to create a static list. ...read more
Solved
ShaKha13 on May 11, 2020
Hi. Hope all are keeping well. I am rather confused with the difference between lead status and lifecycle stage. Is one auto while the other needs a manual change based on dela stages ? If anyone can assist as I am progressing though Hubspot read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
May 11, 2020
Hey there! Lead Status can function as a sub-category for Lifecycle Stage, providing more detail and information on that lead. The two properties wor...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.