• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Justin Moss

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

jmoss on August 17, 2021
When filtering a Sales Analytics report by a custom date range, the date picker starts back in 2006! If I want to pick a date range for the current year, I have to manually click through every month from 2006-Present. That's a lot of clicking. Pleas read more
jmoss on June 17, 2021
We subscribe to the subscription Vidyard service. It just makes sense, since it's the native video platform within HubSpot. One of the main reasons to pay for Vidyard is so we can have tracking data in HubSpot to use with workflows, reporting, etc. read more
16 upvotes
5 Replies
Deborah on June 30, 2017
It would be great to have more or precise formatting options in the Sales Email Templates. Problems I'm facing up are: a standard font "Arial", which isn't available in the dropdown for the fonts yet the indent text button is missing to write read more
March 12, 2021
Please add an option to indent paragraphs in sales emails and templates.
Otterbot on December 21, 2020
We would like our form to be able to use dependencies to display a rich text message (rather than an input field). Because we get many inquiries via our contact form, we want to be able to guide people to right place - sometimes an FAQ or an em read more
68 upvotes
24 Replies
March 08, 2021
Yes! We need this feature to discourage current customers from filling out forms and requesting access to products for which they already have access...read more
jmoss on November 12, 2019
I would like to be able to use a form submission to auto-generate a quote. It's currently possible to use a workflow to create a deal, but I'd like to be able to go a step further and have the workflow create a deal and quote simultaneously.
340 upvotes
117 Replies
November 02, 2020
It would need to be emailed to the person who requested the quote. If we could mark who was the primary contact on the deal then we could have it sen...read more
jmoss on April 02, 2020
I would love it if others couldn't get in the emails and landing pages I'm currently editing. I too have been guilty on multiple occasions of getting in to edit something and a teammate is working on. It can be frustrating when your changes stop read more
10 upvotes
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for jmoss