• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Ariel Owens

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

arielowens on April 09, 2024
As a Support Team we work out of tickets and would love to be able to capture pipeline/ticket insights similar to how Hubspot allows for this on the Deal side. See below. Example of Deal Insights We would love to be able to capture something si read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
IWhite on June 14, 2023
Hi, Is it possible to see who else is physically viewing - and possibly updating - a ticket in Service Hub in real time? We've recently migrated over from Zendesk where all agents actually looking at a particular ticket would have their avatar di read more
9 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
April 09, 2024
Hubspot gives us the ability to see this when working conversations which is awesome but my Support Team primiarly works out of tickets so translatin...read more
Solved
KMelen on February 08, 2023
How do I change the default send from email and name for marketing emails? It currently defaults the email address of the person who created the email. However, since they are marketing emails, they should come from the company. If I can't chang read more
19 upvotes
9 Replies
Participant
January 08, 2024
We have many shared email addresses and our Support team uses a certain one. We find that sometimes the from email address will default or pull in th...read more
Cherisse on April 19, 2021
We use workflows to automate many tasks we would normally be manually managing. I would like the ability to use workflows to "Create Note" on a Contact and/or Company record. Example 1: Following a training, we provide our clients incenti read more
475 upvotes
139 Replies
Participant
July 07, 2023
I was just looking at Hubspot app integrations in Workflows and found two apps that allow for note automation but they cost or will cost after a cert...read more
Salehish on October 31, 2019
It would be great if you could set conditional properties for contacts and companies. For instance "if XX property is set to XX, then show XYZ properties in the about view as well". This is needed as we have different types of customers who each hav read more
214 upvotes
40 Replies
Participant
June 28, 2023
Our Support Team would love to be able to get more granular with our Required Ticket Properties. At this time we are only able to set those based on ...read more
arielowens on November 02, 2022
We would like to be able to control the default symbol when using Snippets. Currently, the Hubspot Snippets are only available using the "#" icon. We would like to be able to change this to a different symbol that is quicker to type/access. i.e., "/ read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.