Participante | Parceiro
Membro desde ‎jun 14, 2017
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Anna McCallon

Atividade

MErdman on Setembro 23, 2021
Our company creates comprehensive reports for our strategic partners that often includes 30+ fields "properties". The custom built report in HubSpot does not allow you to exceed 20 fields. I understand that there may be a limit to the number of Leia mais
31 avaliações positivas
15 Respostas
Participante | Parceiro
Junho 23, 2023
Agree with the others - seems like a basic limitation for a platform that's meant to handle complex reporting.
Solucionado
LindenDavies on Junho 09, 2021
Hi, I wanted to prevent certain users from seeing logged emails when looking at contacts, however I belive this is not possible (wow, you really need to fix that) All emails are being logged in the system, many are confidential but still nee Leia mais
8 avaliações positivas
6 Respostas
Participante | Parceiro
Julho 14, 2022
While searching for answers to a question, I came across your need. I think this would solve it: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/add-emails-a...Leia mais
MSchaller on Junho 24, 2022
Enable a filter view to sort conversation templates by folder. Currently, conversation templates can only be sorted by user, which is fairly limiting. The folder feature would be much more useful and accessible if it was integrated into search filte Leia mais
8 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Participante | Parceiro
Julho 06, 2022
This is a painpoint for us, especially when many team members utilize Gmail. When accessing templates via the HubSpot-Gmail integration, there is no ...Leia mais
DCL on Maio 15, 2017
Hubspot Team, Would be great to be able to clone Deal Pipelines or have Deal Pipeline templates as many of our pipelines are similar and now we are manually reacreating pipelines that are simlar or identiacal to other pipeleines. Thanks, Leia mais
251 avaliações positivas
97 Respostas
Participante | Parceiro
Maio 10, 2022
This would be valuable for us - we have a lot of required fields for deal stages, and recreating those is tedious.
caroline_at_hv on Maio 17, 2017
Looking to create a report using the create date of a property or date the property is changed, which can be found in the history of the property, as one of the metrics for the report. A report that will give me the number of deals that were Leia mais
405 avaliações positivas
107 Respostas
Participante | Parceiro
Agosto 12, 2019
This would be great to use for selecting which clients were active during a specific period so we can send them an NPS survey.
lisat2m on Julho 20, 2017
I'd like to see contact as a required option when adding a new deal. When adding a deal, you can search contacts and add, but we'd like to see this as an option to require sales team to add the contact before the deal can be added. I'm thinking this Leia mais
51 avaliações positivas
16 Respostas
Participante | Parceiro
Janeiro 03, 2018
We'd like to see company with the ability to be a required field when creating a deal. We sync HubSpot with our invoicing and use it for reporting,...Leia mais
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.