• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Dan LeBlanc

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
ishanrt on November 08, 2018
My sellers like to add in multiple deals as CSV the only problems are that Hubspot isn't able to associate companies and contacts from imported deals. In our spreadsheets, there's a column just for associated companies but still, Hubspot isn't able read more
8 upvotes
14 Replies
Participant
September 21, 2020
Nice suggestion but it does not provide a solution to the initial problem, being able to assign/update the "Associated Company ID" on the deal. Impor...read more
Solved
sharath on October 16, 2017
Hi, the default country field in Hubspot has single line text, I want to make it a drop-down field, with a list of countries to select. Any idea on how to do this? Regards, Sharath
3 upvotes
22 Replies
Participant
September 10, 2020
I found this to be an issue as well. I found that I could not do it for the Company Country/Region field, although the Contact Country/Region fie...read more
atma on June 16, 2018
Allow customers to log in and see their Ticket inbox, history, statuses, replies etc. Ideally integrate this with Knowedge Base too.
467 upvotes
221 Replies
Participant
April 22, 2020
@goconnor Great to hear, hopefully, it will be sooner than we think and will alleviate any concerns for sourcing elsewhere. Cheers! Dan.
atma on June 16, 2018
Allow customers to log in and see their Ticket inbox, history, statuses, replies etc. Ideally integrate this with Knowedge Base too.
467 upvotes
221 Replies
Participant
April 22, 2020
@goconnor Great to hear, hopefully, it will be sooner than we think and will alleviate any concerns for sourcing elsewhere. Cheers! Dan.
atma on June 16, 2018
467 upvotes
221 Replies
Participant
April 22, 2020
PamelaSoh on November 27, 2019
Currently, there's a limit on how many associated records can be updated via a workflow action. The limit is 100 associated records. As there could be more than 100 deals or 100 contacts associated with a company, the workflow will not copy the read more
19 upvotes
7 Replies
Participant
February 20, 2020
Definitely needed. We started using Hubspot with a starting record count of 16K+ tickets, with some company's owning thousands on their own. Havi...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.