• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

granthensel on April 22, 2017
Sometime a deal isn't lost, but saying it has a 10% win percentage chance is an overstatement. We have many deals in a long-term follow up stage that should be 0% chance of closing, realistically, to prevent them from clogging up our reporting. read more
112 upvotes
62 Replies
Participant
September 15, 2018
This is a no-brainer and I can't understand why this isn't possible. We can see through deal funnel reports the probability of a stage-to-win. At t...read more
Solved
katie_collins on October 20, 2017
Hi I have successfully customised the deal stages but the percentage options are very restrictive and I dont seem to be able to customise them. I want to make 25% and 5% and 0% but dont have those options - is this possible? Thanks Kati read more
5 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
September 15, 2018
It is not. We have a paid account.
jewsbur0 on January 10, 2018
Hi guys, I find the desktop notifications from Sidekick really annoying. Especially on long threads where multiple people will open an email. If I want to know if someone's opened my email, I can simply go into that contact's profile. I kno read more
3 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
January 12, 2018
You can turn those notifications off. See this solved issue here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Sales-Tools/Desktop-notifications/m-p/7656#M...read more
golfpromal on February 14, 2017
I use the meeting tool extensively in my business. All of my customer meetings are handled remotely and I use GoToMeeting for each. My HubSpot Meeting tool is connected to my Google Calendar, and my GoToMeeting instance is connected to my Google C read more
106 upvotes
52 Replies
Participant
January 11, 2018
Agreed! This is the main reason that we do not use HubSpot meetings and use another vendor for our online scheduling. We have two major pain point...read more
nina on March 10, 2017
We have a pretty big sales team and we require them to respond to leads quickly to them being received. If a lead sits without a response for more than 15 minutes we are not doing our work the way we would like. We use a handful of workflows to dist read more
191 upvotes
86 Replies
Participant
January 11, 2018
We have been trying to solve this for months now and cannot find an appropriate work around. Our answers from support are essentially hire more staf...read more
Brendan_ on December 27, 2017
Is a feature to customize what days are recognized as non-business days being considered or developed? It'd be nice to set certain days to automatically skipped (not just weekends) when sending sequences.
57 upvotes
27 Replies
Participant
January 03, 2018
Agreed, had too many sequencial emails received on Christmas day this year. An orgnizational calendar that would allow you to specify holidays would...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.