• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Pierre Cleaud

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

BastiSchuhl on August 27, 2019
HS Custom Property management is great but quite limiting when it comes to Properties with long lists of options such as drop down for country, industry, or other custom lists. Using text properties (wich are already searchable) instead of Drop read more
16 upvotes
5 Replies
Participant
October 28, 2020
upvote +1000
piercleo on July 06, 2020
It would be great if, when using a deal filter to create a dynamic list, we could choose between "One of" or "All of". For exemple, i would like to be able to filter all contacts which only have deals of a certain type.
0 upvote
0 Reply
PVerstraeten on February 16, 2017
Can you achieve the automated export and distribution of specific contact lists to specific internal company contacts?
35 upvotes
12 Replies
Participant
June 15, 2020
Definitely yes please
kagillespie on October 04, 2017
It would be very useful if Enterprise customers that are hosting multiple domains could have more than one active email preferences page. If the domains are completely unrelated and a contact is subscribed to one domain, why do they have to see all read more
Participant
June 09, 2020
yes please
katharine on May 01, 2017
I was disappointed to see that I can't do an A/B test in an automated email: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/how-to-create-an-a-b-test-email Marketo (a HubSpot competitor) allows this functionality. Can you add this read more
755 upvotes
293 Replies
Participant
May 01, 2020
Same here, very interested to be a part of this
piercleo on April 22, 2020
It would be nice to be able to schedule a list export. What I personnaly need is to recieve a daily email with the csv file of a specific list.
6 upvotes
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.