• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Mandy Learn

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Tracy127 on September 26, 2017
We'd like to be able to disable a form after a certain number of submissions.
720 upvotes
151 Replies
Participant
July 18, 2023
It would really be super beneficial to be able to limit the number of submissions for a particular option. For example, I am trying to use the forms ...read more
JShaw on June 14, 2021
Currently, the only way to prevent preview text from pulling in unwanted elements from an email (for example "View in Browser", header text etc.) is by using code. HubSpot really needs to have a feature that automatically cuts off preview text after read more
5 upvotes
5 Replies
Participant
March 08, 2023
Yes - I would also love to see this feature. Support has told me this is a function of the Gmail email client, which is not true, because I use Gmail...read more
MandyL on March 25, 2022
It would be really helpful to have the ability to add a date field to a form with the option of asking only for the month and day. Currently, the only option is in MM/DD/YYYY format, and I don't want to ask people for the year.
0 upvote
0 Reply
kturner8 on September 09, 2019
It would be super helpful to be able to schedule Instagram Stories in advance, like you should schedule a normal post. Also, the ability to schedule IGTV and videos on Instagram would be an amazing feature to have.
310 upvotes
91 Replies
Participant
March 09, 2022
@KHeath - very well said!!
r2davis3 on September 14, 2017
After assigning a Lead to a HS Sales User, I'd like to start a Sequence on their behalf, such that the email in the sequence has the FROM email of the HS Sales User, not me (the initator of the sequence).
469 upvotes
181 Replies
Participant
February 14, 2022
Thank you for letting me know that. I did end up discovering that in other relatable threads. Those who are not on the Enterprise plan didn't seem to ...read more
r2davis3 on September 14, 2017
After assigning a Lead to a HS Sales User, I'd like to start a Sequence on their behalf, such that the email in the sequence has the FROM email of the HS Sales User, not me (the initator of the sequence).
469 upvotes
181 Replies
Participant
February 14, 2022
Thank you for letting me know that. I did end up discovering that in other relatable threads. Those who are not on the Enterprise plan didn't seem to ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for MandyL