• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Julian Kearney

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Shay on April 10, 2017
Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 169 votes. I'd like to have more than 1 level in the dependent fields in forms.
584 upvotes
211 Replies
Participant | Platinum Partner
April 17, 2024
Hi Ian I'm interested in user testing for this when available. Julian
AJLaPorte on April 26, 2023
Modules will be released onto the asset marketplace soon. To prepare, we want to make sure your themes are the best they can be. Read on to review required theme updates, and complete these updates by July 12th, 2023 . Module categories Hub read more
4 upvotes
2 Replies
May 17, 2023
Hi Is there a launch date set for when customers will be able to access the new themes and modules? Thanks Julian
juliank-bc on May 04, 2022
It would be great if we could group emails and/or workflows to enable simpler selection in lists and/or other workflows. Eg, I want a list of anyone who has opened or clicked on an email in a nurture workflow of 5 emails. I currently have to e read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
Snaedis on September 07, 2020
There have been a number of different posts in the Community which are about the same core need (customizing the styling of the knowledge base), but many have been marked as "solved" or "delivered" because of options that get you part-way there. I'm read more
February 28, 2022
We can't implement fundamental marketing pratices like keeping clear space around the logo (unless we make it tiny) or consistent header/footer acros...read more
juliank-bc on January 11, 2022
I'd like to give support and sales team leaders the ability to manage team members availability for chat. Currently to do so I need to give account access which provides a number of default access permissions that can't be diabled, such as "Cr read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
juliank-bc on December 02, 2020
Hi Client has created 50+ landing pages using the CMS. They decided very early on that default content width was too wide on desktop and have added 250 L and R padding in their rich text module settings. After creating all these pages th read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
December 07, 2020
Hi @Kevin-C I've found that the page editor inserts styles added in modules directly into the page header, so I can't remove the !important ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for juliank-bc