• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Melanie Bell

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

lou_ae on November 10, 2019
Hi there As many may have noticed, big brands are starting to add in the option to view UI in Dark Mode. When we send out an email, our branding currently uses dark text - as most email clients (up until now) have had a light background. If we read more
379 upvotes
118 Replies
Participant | Diamond Partner
July 19, 2023
The person I spoke with didn't know what dark mode was (though this person isn't on the technical side) and said he could see why we would want it......read more
lou_ae on November 10, 2019
Hi there As many may have noticed, big brands are starting to add in the option to view UI in Dark Mode. When we send out an email, our branding currently uses dark text - as most email clients (up until now) have had a light background. If we read more
379 upvotes
118 Replies
July 19, 2023
The person I spoke with didn't know what dark mode was (though this person isn't on the technical side) and said he could see why we would want it......read more
RSleiman on January 14, 2022
Currently on the desktop version of HubSpot, while in the Pipeline, the Deal will change from white to dark grey after X amount of days. 2 Asks; 1 - Can we get this feautre enabled for the Mobile version of HubSpot? 2 - Can we get more opti read more
16 upvotes
4 Replies
August 15, 2022
Related to this - I'd like to define different lengths of time that act as the "inactive" flag for different pipelines. Thanks!
melaniebell on July 26, 2022
Having a more complete list of options here would be helpful - specifically - social posts and forms. General rule should be - if we're creating a content asset in HubSpot that can be connected to a campaign (like a LinkedIn post), we should b read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
DavidMFT on November 10, 2017
Hi, we get a lot of overseas enquiries, the process to enrol an overseas student is quite complex & labour intensive. We get many many enquiries, the conversion rate is very low. The first email is a response to their enquiry. I have setu read more
527 upvotes
216 Replies
June 23, 2022
Very much needing this for handoffs.
CDefillo on July 01, 2021
When setting up automated lead nurture emails for our contacts, I like to to introduce our contacts to their contact owners. For my introduction I use contact owner tokens, which works great for names and contact info, but it would be awesome to hav read more
June 23, 2022
Being able to include a HubSpot user's pronouns as a personalization token when emailing contacts would be super helpful. For example, I want ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.