• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Michelle Tanner

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Brandonbaker on September 17, 2018
The ability to create more than one Knowledgebase. Similar to having multiple conversation inboxes or ticket pipelines. This allows for knowledgebase segmentation. Could be for Internal Vs External or Client Vs Prospect (Sales Vs Support) read more
764 upvotes
214 Replies
Contributor
February 14, 2023
+1 for this! We have two products that we manage and need two separate knowledge base domains.
sarahchristl on October 16, 2020
Our Account Executives would like to personally send a link to the NPS Feedback Survey to our clients rather than relying on automated emails. We were told by support that we can send people to our website, but I would like the option to give pe read more
11 upvotes
3 Replies
Contributor
February 24, 2021
We would also like to send clients to a link to fill out the NPS survey rather than using a separate email or having it pop up on a webpage
khughes on April 03, 2017
We have a need for the option to add CC and BCC to emails that are sent from HubSpot. We have two important use cases for this. Use case 1: We have a registration form set up on our website. When someone registers, they receive an automated email f read more
822 upvotes
249 Replies
Contributor
January 07, 2021
Chiming in here to say that we would also like to see the CC and BCC capabilities for Hubspot automated emails. We have people internally that need t...read more
michelle_2n on August 06, 2020
Hello all! I am looking into ways that a user can submit a form on our site (name, email, product that they're interested in, etc.) that will then automatically generate a quote through HubSpot. Is that possible? If so, could these quotes appea read more
18 upvotes
6 Replies
paulkenworthy on November 28, 2019
The ability to require users to have a login to access private knowledge base articles is extremely useful when you want to provide support to your end users with information that you don't want on the open internet. It would be extremely helpful f read more
31 upvotes
25 Replies
Contributor
May 07, 2020
Wonderful! I would also be interested in participating in a beta program if available
paulkenworthy on November 28, 2019
The ability to require users to have a login to access private knowledge base articles is extremely useful when you want to provide support to your end users with information that you don't want on the open internet. It would be extremely helpful f read more
31 upvotes
25 Replies
Contributor
May 07, 2020
Wonderful! I would also be interested in participating in a beta program if available
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.