• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Viorel Sbora

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
ONightingale on August 23, 2022
I'm trying to put t&cs on a competition form, because they're quite long I don't want them sat at the bottom of the form. What is the best way to work around this?
2 upvotes
5 Replies
Participant
March 06, 2023
Hi @DianaGomez Cloudfiles seems the best alternative for us at the time being. Talked to them and don't yet have this feature of gating propos...read more
Solved
ONightingale on August 23, 2022
I'm trying to put t&cs on a competition form, because they're quite long I don't want them sat at the bottom of the form. What is the best way to work around this?
2 upvotes
5 Replies
Participant
March 06, 2023
Hi @DianaGomez Cloudfiles seems the best alternative for us at the time being. Talked to them and don't yet have this feature of gating propos...read more
rjohnston on August 12, 2021
It would be great if there were a way to trigger an email template in HubSpot to be sent as a reminder based on a calendar item in Outlook.
1 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
February 01, 2022
It would be even greater if it would be possible that Hubspot would enforce an Outlook alert prior to the event (like the ones that pop up 15 minutes...read more
hubspotter594 on April 01, 2021
I know the HubSpot dev guys are already in Beta for adding Microsoft Teams links to HubSpot emails and setting notifications - this is a separate request. Microsoft Teams have recently started allowing the download of attendee lists and I understan read more
141 upvotes
55 Replies
Participant
January 07, 2022
@poconnell any updates on the Teams Webinar integration?
adamgray926 on May 12, 2017
There are a few othe CRM's whose mobile applications will allow you to call through the mobile app and it records the call and gives you the option to log the call outcome and notes after you hang up. This would be a great feature to have available read more
86 upvotes
37 Replies
Participant
December 17, 2021
@jennysowyrda When this functionality will become available?
HighQ on October 10, 2018
Hello! I'm trying out Drag and Drop email editor for the first time. I generally like it, but would like to have HTML source code access for all elements again. It has it available for rich text, but not images. I'd like it for images so I can read more
59 upvotes
18 Replies
Participant
November 16, 2021
Meanwhile it is possible to edit source code in Email marketing and in Email signatures but not also in the actual emails. @Shane_Janssens Is ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.