• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Alecia O'Brien

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
alecia_obrien on October 22, 2021
We are in the process of switching from GTW to Zoom (GTW not reliable in China) and I've sucessfully managed to get it working with a test webinar, I am using the custom integration and use a workflow that adds the contacts to the Zoom webinar so I read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
ddoss on November 23, 2020
Would be great to have a way to bulk unenroll people from an email workflow. I have a number of users who are triggering errors because they don't have an email address, or because they bounced previously.
20 upvotes
7 Replies
September 16, 2021
Agree! I accidentally enrolled 13 bad leads into a workflow that I have in a list, prepared to unenroll.. But I have to do it manually 😞
liangsj on June 11, 2020
Hi Team, (Submitting on behalf of customers) Currently, we're only able to export the property history of lead scoring properties but it will be great if we can also export the entire setup of all the scoring properties used within the property read more
July 22, 2021
Would love to see this happen. We have a complicated flow of positive and negative scores being added based on different interactions happening with ...read more
tosh on September 16, 2019
From the Contacts page, it would be helpful if we could create a filter that searches notes for specific keywords and then populates the list of contacts that have notes on their record with that keyword or keywords. For instance, if we create a read more
9 upvotes
5 Replies
June 03, 2021
I would appreciate being able to search for words mentioned in the notes of our contact records. Today, you can only search across the name phone em...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.