• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Ruben ten Brinke

working as a HubSpot Consultant for a diamond HubSpot agency in the Netherlands. Love to help companies with leveraging HubSpot to its full capabilities and make sure that we grow together.

Activity

Achagnon1 on August 07, 2020
I'm in the process of setting up calculated properties to use the new "time between" feature in reporting, and realized that, in the 'time between' calculations for properties, I'd like to have access to the option 'today,' which would be a dynamic read more
419 upvotes
95 Replies
Participant | Diamond Partner
October 07, 2022
@shajones really, really, but really looking forward to an update!
PLanthier on April 28, 2022
One of my datasets (account) has been removed from my portal, and I am trying to recover the data?
0 upvote
1 Reply
April 29, 2022
Hi @PLanthier I would use the help button in your portal to contact HubSpot Support. They might be able to retrieve it for you.
david_inovaxe on April 19, 2019
HubSpot in it's existing version - Sales > Meetings When a meeting link is created for the first time, it is generated as the "default" meeting link and thus, it cannot be deleted (which makes absolutely no sense). We need an o read more
83 upvotes
23 Replies
November 05, 2021
I agree, would be logic to be able to remove (any) meeting link you've created.
Solved
OliviaB on November 30, 2020
I recently discovered this smart way to create and maintain a 'Today's date' property using workflows. This can then be used in reporting, workflows and lists. To do this you can follow these steps: 1) Create a custom date field property read more
57 upvotes
82 Replies
November 05, 2021
HubSpot, please add today's date as a standard date property in HubSpot.
AllisonZ on February 24, 2020
If double-opt in is enabled within a portal, we always need to set an additional enrollment trigger on workflows that send marketing emails, to ensure that only contacts with confirmed DOI status will be enrolled and sent the email. The only "work read more
October 13, 2021
IMO this DOI feature is unfinished, not only for above-mentioned issue with workflows but also for external contacts generated > FB / LI lead ...read more
onvista on July 15, 2019
Hello, we have to enable GDPR and collect someones confirmation (Double Opt-In) before communicating via email. So we need to sent out HubSpots Double Opt-In email whenever a new contact is created in HubSpot. Thus, it would be very helpful to read more
64 upvotes
11 Replies
September 24, 2021
True. This feature in HubSpot is very 'light'. It is present, but you could also argue it is not. Because there are many instances where this process...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.