• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Annie Liew

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

abrow on July 19, 2021
Exported reports use to have blank cells upon exporting if there was no data for that value. Now they explicitly state 'No Value' which prevents easy analysis of numeric data. Please just leave these fields blank (nearly every system you ever export read more
37 upvotes
9 Replies
Participant
November 22, 2021
Yes please, if the cells don't have a value, leave it as blank so we can have formulas running for this.
Chris_from_So1 on October 13, 2017
Currently only link attachments from the Hubspot data base are supported for marketing mails. Sometimes it would be more appropriate to sent the content already with the mail such that users can access all mail after mail sync without being online. read more
431 upvotes
140 Replies
Participant
March 15, 2021
+1
H4ST3Y on August 19, 2020
This seems like a very basic feature that I'm surprised hasn't been incorporated already, unless I'm missing something. I am looking for a way to add an OR operator between filter properties, say: City = New York OR State = New Jersey. read more
146 upvotes
37 Replies
Participant
January 28, 2021
Fantastic, much appreciated! I also note that I could use 'or' filter functions if I ran a cross-report so others might find it useful too!
This seems like a very basic feature that I'm surprised hasn't been incorporated already, unless I'm missing something. I am looking for a way to add an OR operator between filter properties, say: City = New York OR State = New Jersey. read more
146 upvotes
37 Replies
Participant
January 28, 2021
Fantastic, much appreciated! I also note that I could use 'or' filter functions if I ran a cross-report so others might find it useful too!
146 upvotes
37 Replies
Participant
January 28, 2021
Annie-L on August 07, 2020
I'm trying to create a funnel report based on specific properties and map their progression. For example, we have a lead source property that captures how we got the customer. Can I run a funnel conversion report based on all lead sources in the sam read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.